I would like to thank the many people on list for offering
help for my mod_rewrite problem.  I think I have it figured
out, but for those of you who e-mailed me off list I am
going to send you a snippet of my code, just to make sure
I am not totally off of my rocker :)

Once again, thank you.

Jeff Jones