Ken Fox said:

> Sorry to be a pain, but I still haven't heard anything back about my
> proposal:
>
> Ken Fox wrote:
> > I was using $request->sent_header and found out that it's
> > not terribly useful if PerlSendHeader is off -- sent_header
> > always returns 1. I changed mod_perl_sent_header so that
> > it returns 0, 1 or 2:
> >
> >   0 - headers have not been sent (PerlSendHeader on)
> >   1 - headers have not been sent (PerlSendHeader off)
> >   2 - headers have already been sent
>
> Is this the right list for change proposals? Should I re-submit my
> patch?

You could try:
----
The dev list is for discussions about the development of the core mod_perl
modules.

Subscription information.

  a.. subscribe to the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  b.. unsubscribe from the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  c.. get help with the list: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
----
Doug popped his head up a few weeks ago to say he's in read-only mode at the
moment. I don't know why--maybe he's busy with v2 at the moment. If you
don't have any luck on the dev list you could try mailing him directly, I
guess.

--
  Jeremy Howard
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]