ok, here's a pre-PAN

http://morpheus.laserlink.net/~gyoung/modules/Apache-Dispatch-0.04.tar.gz

I borrowed some code from Apache::StatINC to add a single module reload.

Unfortunately, this doesn't cover inherited circumstances, although I don't
know how important that is going to be to folks.

I really wanted to have DispatchStat be On, Off, or ISA, where ISA reloaded
the asked for module and all it's parents  - since given Class->method(),
method() might not actually be in Class.  Basically, I wasn't able to find a
way to get to @Class::ISA where Class is unknown until run-time (that is,
it's held in $class).  I figured I should be able to use some symbolic
referencing or something, but I couldn't get it to work.

other than that, it seems to work ok...

suggestions welcome :)

--Geoff