I'm having problems with a mix of PerlAccessHandlers. I have two handlers, and
it is required that one be defined in a <Location> block, and the other
currently in .htaccess' as required.

The problem is that the one in the .htaccess is being completely ignored when I
have the one in the Locate block. ie;

In httpd.conf:

<Location />
PerlAccessHandler XXX
</Location>

In a .htaccess:

PerlAccessHandler YYY

So, XXX takes effect, but YYY is ignored.

If I take out the Location one and have both in the .htaccess:

PerlAccessHandler XXX YYY

Or even on separate lines:

PerlAccessHandler XXX
PerlAccessHandler YYY

Then it all works, but when XXX is in a Location, it overrides all .htaccess