On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, George Sanderson wrote:

> I the past 6 weeks I have been working on various problems with
> Apache/mod_perl/AutoIndex.pm.
>
> There needs to be a "Your Mileage May Vary" (YMMV) reference page that is
> easily accessible.
> For Example,after scratching at the mouse pad, I found the following URLs
> with practical information:
>

> http://www.perlreference.com/mod_perl/guide/warnings.html#Evil_things_might
> _happen_when_us
>
> http://www.perlreference.com/mod_perl/guide/control.html

Do not use this service!!! I've repeatedly asked the owners of this site
either to update the Guide or remove it. I'm CC'ing them again, but I'm
sure this request will go unanswered.

They carry the version from Aug, 17 1999!!! It's one year old, completely
outdate, incorrect and whatsoever... If you have links to this site,
please do your users a favor and delete the links. The information online
should be either kept up to date or deleted. Otherwise it misleads people.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com   perl.org   apache.org