On Fri, 18 Aug 2000, Tom Lancaster wrote:

> I get the behaviour described in the BUGS section of the docs: server
> silently fails to start.
> However, I'm using the latest version of Apache::ExtUtils, as
> recommended.
>
> Also using mod_perl 1.22, Apache 1.3.12, Apache::ASP 2.03.
>
> Has anyone got PerlVINC to work with this combo?

Use the latest version, it's not a part of the Apache::ExtUtils, but
distributed in a separate package:

Module id = Apache::PerlVINC
    CPAN_USERID  DAVEM (Dave Moore <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
    CPAN_VERSION 0.02
    CPAN_FILE    D/DA/DAVEM/Apache-PerlVINC-0.02.tar.gz
    MANPAGE        Apache::PerlVINC - Allows versioning of modules among
directories or v-hosts.

It's about a time to upgrade the mod_perl server as well :)

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com   perl.org   apache.org