On Tue, 22 Aug 2000, martin langhoff wrote:

> hi,
>
>       i'm looking around, searching webmail solutions that run without
> problems under mod_perl. Although I know there are many, most of them
> are not very mod_perl friendly.
>
>       now, the actual questions are
>
>       - is anyone here running (successfuly) a mod_perl webmail?
>
>       - Which one?
>
>       - How did you solve the 'create new user' issue? Which MTA are you
> using?
>
>       - Did you get burned with any particular issue / webmail solution?
>

> martin

cpan> i /wing/
Distribution    M/MI/MICB/wing-0.9.tar.gz
Module          WING            (Contact Author Malcolm Beattie
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
Module          Wing            (M/MI/MICB/wing-0.9.tar.gz)
Module          Wing::Admin     (M/MI/MICB/wing-0.9.tar.gz)
Module          Wing::Balance   (M/MI/MICB/wing-0.9.tar.gz)
Module          Wing::Login     (M/MI/MICB/wing-0.9.tar.gz)
Module          Wing::Shared    (M/MI/MICB/wing-0.9.tar.gz)
Module          Wing::Util      (M/MI/MICB/wing-0.9.tar.gz)

cpan> readme Wing
[snip]
DESCRIPTION

WING is an Open Source Apache/mod_perl based system which allows users
to access email held on an IMAP server via any web browser.

WING provides a gateway so that users can access email held on an
IMAP server via any web browser. See
    http://users.ox.ac.uk/~mbeattie/wing/
[snip]

Hope this helps