Yury Vasiliev wrote:

> I use AuthDBI with Interbase
> It works ok, but there are some strange error in log
>
> //---------------------------------------------------------------
> $Apache::DBI::VERSION = '0.87';
> $DBI::VERSION = "1.14";
>
> Interbase 6.0
>
> //---------------------------------------------------------------

Use the latest DBD::InterBase at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dbi-interbase/
This one is far more improved and stable than the previous one at CPAN.
Once I've revised the FAQ, I'll put it at CPAN.

I haven't tested AuthDBI with InterBase. Other DBI extension modules
that I've known to work fine with DBD::InterBase are Apache::DBI,
DBIx::Recordset, and DBIx::Tree (a small patch for DBI should be applied
first, due to a small bug in fetchall_arrayref method). Tie::DBI
_doesn't_ work. It uses LISTFIELDS command which is specific to MySQL,
and causes the InterBase parser to fail.

Rgds,
Edwin.