[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Bill Moseley) wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've got a modified version of Ken Williams' Apache::AuthCookie that works
>with munged URLs.  This module also will work without a login script, so it
>can act as a simple session manager that works with cookies or URLs.  So,
>you can have it require a login in one section of your site, and just
>manage sessions in another.
>
>I haven't had the time lately to run it though the paces as I would like,
>but I am using it.  Ken showed some interest in looking at it early on, but
>I haven't been able to get in touch with him in a while.  So if anyone else
>would like to test it, it can be found at:

Hi Bill,

You're not the only one who's been unsuccessful in getting me to
respond, I've got pretty high latency lately. =(  But I'm still
interested in seeing how to best integrate this.  I should have some
time later this week.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum