[This is a repost, but I can't find any record of my original message]

I've finally got round to releasing my shared cache module, which uses a
memory mapped file to hold the cache entries. This module handles all logic
dealing with fetching and refreshing cache entries. It also allows cache
entries to be stored manually, with the option of updating the original data
store (writethrough or write-on-demand).

You can find it at $CPAN/authors/id/P/PM/PMH/Cache-Mmap-0.01.tar.gz

I'm giving a talk about the module at yapc::Europe this weekend.

--
        Peter Haworth   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"2 + 2 = 5 for extremely large values of 2."