Doug MacEachern wrote:
> > modperl is the best kept secret on the net. Shame!
> seems to generate plenty of list traffic for a "secret" ;)

Don't you all think, that mod_perl isn't promoted enough and
this will kill it someday, despite its technical goodness?

- There are no articles in the "mainstream" computer press
  (like cnet.com, www.ix.de, etc) about mod_perl.

- There are no benchmarks, comparing to Java/Coldfusion/whatever.

- I work at a big telco, and no one cares/knows here about
  mod_perl (except our intranet-webmaster, who still prefers
  PHP, since it makes him less trouble).

- People, who have heard about mod_perl, are looking for servlet/
  JSP-programmers, because mod_perl-coders are hard to find.