Hi, I just packaged up and sent to Doug the changes I made to mod_perl
and libapreq to make libapreq work on Win32, but I haven't had a chance
to test it thoroughly.  I know there are at least several of you out
there who want to use Apache::Request on Win32, so if you want to
volunteer as a tester, email me directly and I'll send you the files.

The things that need testing are:

- the correctness of INSTALL.win32 file
- does it build OK on people's machines?
- did it break build on other platforms?
- Apache::Request and Apache::Cookie functionality in general

So far I've only verified that:

- it builds on my NT machine
- form data parsing and file upload; no testing on cookies

-Jiho