From: Roderick A. Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2000 5:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Pointer to a CGI.pm list

Sorry but I've run out of sources.  (Don't have netnews.)  Is there a
mailing list for CGI.pm?  I've done all I can by reading the 'the book'
and searching the net.  Can't find anything like the symtoms I'm seeing.
   Actually the problem may be a lack of perl knowledge on my part but it
manifests itself when using CGI.pm so I have to start there.

Again sorry to ask here.

Rod
--
Roderick A. Anderson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               Altoplanos Information Systems, Inc.