Hi All
    my Webserver that is running Apache 1.3.11 +
openssl | mod_ssl | mod_perl . I have also installed
Authen::SMB and my web server is working fine. AND Now

   I am trying to install Apache::AuthCookie on that
    I read the README file which says like
____________
 NAME
    Apache::AuthCookie - Perl Authentication and
Authorization via cookies

SYNOPSIS
    Make sure your mod_perl is at least 1.24, with
StackedHandlers,
    MethodHandlers, Authen, and Authz compiled in.

  Any one can give me any idea where i can find all
this module or any web site name. or What Exactly The
file name should be. I am really confused after
getting a lot of file with same name for various
purposes.

Thanks