HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 11:34:27 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.11-dev (Unix) mod_perl/1.21_01-dev
Connection: close

<HTML>
<HEAD>
[skip]

When using short URL ("GET / HTTP/1.0") all works ok.
When using the same hostname as in main "ServerName" httpd.conf directive,
all works ok (none of virtual host names or aliases doesn't fit).
When not using mod_perl, all works ok.

Any additional questions with E-mail please, I'm not subscribed to any of
mod_perl lists.

\bye
Stas