As a relative newbie to the whole Apache/mod_perl world (just 7 months !) I
wasn't sure what to expect from the conference.

      I have to report that it was fantastic. The enthusiasm of everyone
      involved and their openness was just amazing to someone used to
      closed-source software.

      Stas' talks were great, just a pity we didn't have another couple of hours
      :-)

      Stas - I'm sorry I didn't get to thank you personally for The Guide,
      without which I would be dead (or at least out of a job !).

      I agree with the other posts that Doug's talk was very cool. So many
      things I want to do right now will be sooooo easy in a few months time.
      Especially filters !

      It was clear to me that everyone involved is so committed, on a really
      personal level, to this technology and I am even more convinced that
      moving to this platform was the right thing to do.

      Thank you all.

      Simon Wilcox.

   This email contains proprietary information some or all of which may be
   legally privileged.  It is for the intended recipient only. If an addressing
   or transmission error has misdirected this email, please notify the author by
   replying to this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
   use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or reply on this email.