On Mon, 13 Nov 2000, Gerald Richter wrote:

[...]
> Does mod_perl build and run correctly ?

Yes, it does. But I have a similar problem with Apache::Request though

> If yes, we can maybe look at it's Makefile, to see what's different.

you meen modperls' Makefile right?

I think it has something to do with the way MacOS X handles libs and
headers. It has something they call bundles, witch I think is some kind of
pakage with both header and lib in it. It also uses 'dyld' shared object
linker as I understand it.

> If you find anything out, let me know

I think I'll try asking the folks on the MacOS X list about this linker
thing.

- gustav

--
Gustav Kristoffer Ek,  Netcetera, Brolæggerstræde 4, 1211 København K
+45 33147000, +45 20400005, fax +45 33146200 http://www.netcetera.dk/