On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Bill Moseley wrote:

> At 04:08 PM 11/14/00 +0100, Stas Bekman wrote:
> >Remember that your talk can be reused for both ApacheCon and TPC, most of
> >the people don't make it to the both conferences. So while you are
> >thinking about your TPC submission, at the same moment you can submit it
> >to ApacheCon as well.
>
> For someone on a budget and no boss to pay my way, which conference will
> have more mod_perl?

I hope both. It depends on submitters. YOu will know more detals clother
to the conference time.

> And for my 2 cents, I'd be interested in hearing about mod_perl and
> designing for scalability, whatever that means.  Or was that the
> mod_backhand talk I missed?

If you weren't there, you've definitely missed it :) I've been twice
there. It's a killer.

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://jazzvalley.com
http://singlesheaven.com http://perlmonth.com   perl.org   apache.org