At 00:12 16/11/2000 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
>> Nothing against mod_rewrite -- I was just wondering if a small perl could
>> be embedded with out bloating the server too much.
>
>I don't think 'small' and 'perl' belong in the same sentence...

I know what you mean but this is MicroPerl, not Perl. I don't know how much
difference it makes, but it's certainly smaller. I'm afraid I can't help
with embedding it though. I like the idea, not just for rewrites (I'm quite
happy with mod_rewrite most of the time) but for all the conf stuff. It
doesn't have dynaloader, but you could still do things like read conf from
a flat file db or that sort of thing.

-- robin b.
I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.