Recently I was having a weird problem. I was playing with
a CPAN module, and needed to make some changes to it. So I copied
it to a different directory out of the /usr/local/lib... perl area. And
added a use lib qw(/path/to/that/dir); to the top of my Apache::Registry
script. However, on some occasions it seemed to give me a "cannot find
subroutine &NS::Module::subroutine" or something to that effect. This
went away after I did an apachectl restart. Is this something I should
look into or just something that's normal?

--
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.
Love is the law, love under will.

PGP signature