ASHISH MUKHERJEE ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something to this effect:
> Hey all, I am in need of some help. Can anyone pls. tell me how I can pass data from
>a Handler to a script ? Can any session data etc. withing a Handler be made
>accessible within a script ? Also, how can I pass data between Handlers invoked at
>different stages of request processing ? eg. how can I pass some data from an Init
>Handler to PerlHandler or from within a script to a Cleanup Handler

pnotes is your friend, it lets you pass arbitrary data around (even complex
data structures, or objects).

PerlModule Foo
<Location /foo>
  SetHandler      perl-script
  PerlHandler     Foo::content_handler
  PerlInitHandler Foo::init_handler
  PerlLogHandler  Foo::log_handler
</Location>

package Foo;
sub init_handler {
    my $r    = Apache->request;
    my $data = &_calculate("stuff");
    $r->pnotes('data', $data);
    return OK;
}
sub content_handler {
    my $r    = Apache->request;
    my $data = $r->pnotes('data');
    $r->print($data);
    return OK;
}
sub log_handler {
    my $r    = Apache->request;
    my $data = $r->pnotes('data');
    $r->log->info($data);
    return OK;
}

(darren)

--
I was thrown out of college for cheating on the metaphysics exam; I
looked into the soul of the boy sitting next to me.