On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Gurumustuk Singh Khalsa wrote:
> Hi there... I was just wondering if any of you know of a way to use
> mod_perl on NT using another webserver other than Apache. I am running
> the Lotus Domino web server and currently have the latest ActivePerl
> installed.

No. Mod_perl is heavily tied into the Apache API. I don't know whether
Domino supports ISAPI, but someone I know was looking into the prospect of
writing a mod_perl for ISAPI. Perhaps you should be looking more in that
direction?

> Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Not much that anyone can do, unfortunately.

MBM

--
Matthew Byng-Maddick   Home: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +44 20  8981 8633  (Home)
http://colondot.net/   Work: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> +44 7956 613942  (Mobile)