I installed Apache::Session and am employing embed perl to do some simple
session management.  Apache restarts fine as of now.
However, when I try using %mdat or %udat I get this error message:

[57250]ERR: 24: Line 17: Error in Perl code: No space left on device at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/Apache/Session/Lock/Semaphore.pm line
92.

how much space does the Semaphore locking mechanism require?  Is there any
way around using the Semaphore argument in setting up Apache::Session to
work with embed perl?

Here are my stats that seem relevant to this issue regarding space:

Filesystem  1K-blocks     Used    Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/ad0s1a     49583    31757    13860    70%    /

Thanks for any advice