Hi everyone,

After tying a hash variable to a session, and writing to it, I would
like to undef my hash variable just to make sure that the session lock
file is deleted.  However, when I do this, then any changes I make to
the session hash don't get saved.  If I don't undef the session hash,
then the session data remains but I end up eventually with lots of lock
files in my tmp directory.

Has anyone run across this and come up with a solution.  I set Commit =
1 on my Tie command, and I commit changes to my database, but the data
still disappears if I undefine the hash.

Thanks in advance...