Hi People

I have this mysterious problem of my mod_perl scripts
giving errors like no such file or directory
when I know for a fact that files and directory are there.

The files are berkeley db file.  The problems first show
up in the midst of doing multiple recompiling and reinstallation
of mod_perl and apache.  They mysteriously disappeared after repeatedly invoking
the scripts.  However today I attempted changed one of my supposedly
obselete dbmopen functions to tie functions and they came right back.

So I immediately reinstall  the old version. The problems is still
there

All I did was change
        dbmopen %A,'file',0644

        use DB_File;
        tie %A,'file.db'....

They work fine on the command line. I have mod_perl 1.24_01 apache 1.3.14 linux
2.2.17.  I can post more info if necessary

Thanks