Not long ago, Dmitry Morozovsky proclaimed...
> Hello colleagues,
>
> In Apache 1.3.14, there is another change in version strings in httpd.h
> Here is small patch (quick'n'dirty, of course :) to fix this.

I noticed this too. I'm not sure, but I think this affected 1.3.13 too, but
I could be wrong. Is the "proper" fix a change to Apache's code or
mod_perl's Makefile.PL?

I'm guessing since mod_perl is an "add-on" to Apache, fixing mod_perl's
configuration script to recognize the new version strings is the most
appropriate fix.

Think 1.25 will have this fixed?

-=Fozz (still running 1.3.12 for now)

--
Doran L. Barton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Chief Super Hero - Iodynamics LLC
< http://www.iodynamics.com/ > - Linux solutions and dynamic websites