--- Stas Bekman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I see two main streams:
> 1) Online zines.
> 2) Conferences.

Apache.org has a whole subsection devoted to mod_perl....
Any idea what it would take to get a link there from webs like tpj and
Perl.com?  I was thinking that perl.com has a nice series of articles
going for newcomers to the language, and Mark Jason-Dominus' series of
red-flag articles has certainly been worth a read; wouldn't a less
generic article series for less-new users interested in perl topics
like Apache be worth space and a link?  I've seen links to specific
high-profile uses like the Human Genome Project as Perl advocacy.
Wouldn't mod_perl be worth an ongoing link page in that right, perhaps
with discussions of sites handling thorny problems?  Or am I behind the
times on that one?

I'd even volunteer to write a few articles, though I hardly consider
myself qualified to teach anything more than the basic concepts.  I'm
still on the steep side of the learning curve for designing effective
and efficient subsites with handlers and some Embperl, but our shop has
some odd needs that mod_perl seems built-for, and I do love to talk....

comments?