On Tue, 5 Dec 2000, brian moseley wrote:

> i don't have figures, but from experience i know - once i've compiled
> httpd, i have almost no real configuration work to do with php. on the
> other hand, if i want to set up mason, i have to write 10-20 lines of
> perl code and access them with PerlModule or PerlRequire. if i want
> multiple mason sites i

Well, in the future there will be a Mason::Dispatcher (or something)
module to replace the custom code, at least for simpler cases.

This would be _greatly_ helped along if somebody would respond to the
question I posted a week or so back about the seg faults I was getting
when I started working on a custom config system for Mason.  Right now I'm
kind of stalled on that.

-dave

www.urth.org
We await the New Sun