Whatever. You missed my point entirely and took my posts on this subject
out of context.

Gunther,
        Actually I got your point in its entirety, and I do not dissagree.
I am not suggesting a course of action like interviewing everybody.
In fact I am not suggesting any course of action at all.  Please bear
in mind I was not trying to offend or provoke you in any way.
        That being said, I still think my statement is true.

        DHill