[posting back to the list, I didn't invite this to be a personal thread,
by answering your question. Anaway we will more benefit if it'll be
discussed in public, with enough eye balls all bugs are shallow :) ]

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, George Sanderson wrote:

> At 10:29 PM 12/13/00 +0100, you wrote:
> >Sounds cool to me!
> >
> >How about posting the url of the source? It's free, right?
>
> Yes I want it to be on CPAN.  Perhaps you can help me release it.

First let people see it and say what they think. One don't just put things
on CPAN.

> Do you want me to email you a *.tar.gz file?

No. Please post the URL.

> I can make a URL for the file, but do you think this is best way to "put it
> out there"?

It's a temp one, for the interested to download. You don't have to keep it
there for a long.

> >What do you mean by having aspects? Is it a question, or you does the
> >module provides all the answers?
> >
> I set the GID on the files and directories for the users that are
> authenticated.  Also the
> GID of the files and directories are check before any significant commands
> are executed.

Hmm, are you running the server as root? How can you set different GID
than.

> I'm investigating multiple membership and how that might be done.

May be you should be more explicit in your question? What are you trying
to accomplish and you don't get it?

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://apachetoday.com http://logilune.com/