John Michael Soileau wrote:
> Excuse me if I make an error.  This is my first post to this list and not
> sure how it all fits together exactly.   I just joined the news perl list
> you selected to have a look at it and now wonder why you don't put this
> mailing list in the same type of setup.  There may be a way to do it that
> don't know about and if there is, info greatly appreciated.  Anyway,  It
is
> very tough keeping up with all of the emails and subjects.  I now see that
> should have joined with an email address created just for this list so
that
> I could filter it to a folder somewhere.
> Anyway, why doesn't someone put this list on a news feeder.  It would be
> much easier to maintain from a users point of view.

Setting up a Usenet group is quite a lot of work, and the mod_perl list may
not be high enough volume to justify it.

Using Procmail or Sieve makes it easy to work with mailing lists. Create a
folder for each list, and then create a rule where any message with to/cc
containing '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' is moved to that folder.