Title: RE: modperl causing exception as NT service

All,

> This patch is applied in the current mod_perl cvs version,
> which I think was being used ....

I tried a couple of things yesterday, I compiled mod_perl 1.24
distribution and manually added the patch. Problem still present.
I also pulled the latest CVS snapshot (patch applied) and compiled
and again the problem persisted.

A little more investigation was done with the following results :
* Exception error never occurs when running Apache from the command
  line.
* Running as a service and loading the ApacheModulePerl.dll but not
  calling any mod_perl config code does not produce the error.
* Running as a service and configuring the simplest of content handlers
  causes the exception, even if the content handler itself has not been
  run.

If anyone has any ideas, I am all ears. Meanwhile I will start getting
my hands dirty debugging the service.

Cheers,

--Rich