Is something available to allow debugging information to be sent
to a browser based on the UID of the user or IP address of the
client?

We use cgiwrap (and consequently, cgiwrapd) to help secure our server
and I like the option of using cgiwrapd when a problem is encountered.

Is it advisable to write a perl module to provide this kind of
debugging information?  Is something already written?

I'm also toying with the idea of allowing each script to have a DEBUG=1
option enabled in a handler so that as long as it is the script owner,
verified by uid, trying to set the DEBUG=1 parameter in a URL, the full
debug information is sent to a browser

Any hints, tips, or concerns?

Thanks,
JJ

--
J. J. Horner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Apache, Perl, mod_perl, Web security, Linux

PGP signature