Hello,

I'm running a script under Apache::Registry which uses a couple of custom
object-oriented modules. The modules have an END block defined which
contains some clean-up code that needs to be run every time a request is
made.

The usual behavior for Apache::Registry is to explicitly call the
END block each time the script runs. However, I have found that if I
modify the main script and then execute a request without restarting the
server, the END block is not called in that 1st request where the script
is reloaded.

After the first request, the behavior returns to normal. Is this a known
bug or is there some other reason for this behavior? Has anyone else
encountered this?

It's not a huge issue because I normally restart the server after I make
a change, but it produced some unusual behavior that took a while to track
down.

Thanks,

-Chris