I understand that mod_jk is more efficient than mod_jserv. My sysadmin has
not complained about any problems integrating mod_perl or mod_jk (but then
mod_jk is in the front-end as stated below where mod_perl is in the backend
apache server).

At 01:18 AM 1/18/2001 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:

> [...]

Gunther Birznieks ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
eXtropia - The Web Technology Company
http://www.extropia.com/