> > I've been getting these occassional errors from libapreq, 1 every couple
> > days:
> >
> > [Thu Jan 25 15:54:33 2001] [error] [client 64.12.102.22] [libapreq]
> > unknown content-type: `applicationontent-Type:
> application/x-www-form-urlencoded\'

Alright, I'm gonna toss my $.02 into this:
This *really* looks like bad string handling.  Specifically, the kind of
annoyance people can see when using strncat(3) and forgetting what end of
string was agreed on for the local project.

Now, I don't pretend to have that much insider info, but I recently had to
code an app that had to send different reponses to AOL because AOL's
instantiation of the Explorer object is deliberately broken.  In doing so, I
found that all AOL requests are made using an HTTP Proxy.

   if (
        $r->header_in('Via') =~ m!Traffic-Server!
        and
        $r->header_in('User-Agent') =~ /AOL \d(\.d)?/
       )

So presumably something that's handling /proxy reponses/ is hiccuping.

L8r
Rob