Hi there,

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, wells wrote:

> Why doesn't this list use formatted headers, e.g. Subject: [mod-perl] ....
>
> Would be great for filtering..

Argh.  Three months ago I asked for comments on this document.

I got precisely one.

Thanks again, Gunther!

Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 15:32:05 +0000 (GMT)
From: "G.W. Haywood" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Ask Bjoern Hansen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ADMIN] Keep those @$%#$ quotes down (was: dynamic vs. mostly static data)
Hi all,

On Sun, 5 Nov 2000, Ask Bjoern Hansen wrote:

> Sending a 3.5KB message to write two misspelled lines are a %@$%$
> waste. Those 3.5KB goes to ~1500 people.

Your outburst (with which I have to agree, although maybe we might
talk about banner ads later:) prompted me to publish a document that
Stas and I have been working on, if sporadically, for quite a while.
It's available by anonymous ftp:

ftp.jubileegroup.co.uk/pub/mod_perl/admin/admin.txt

73,
Ged.