On Mon, 5 Feb 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Sometime in the next month I need to embark on a log analyzer for the logs
> we've been accumulating for many moons via Apache::DBILogger.  Has anyone
> made any effort to do such a thing already?  I've dug around the web for a
> while and come up with zilch.

I have a script that reads the logs from the database and dumps it out to
a flat file in the standard format Apache uses when writing access_log,
then I run a program called webalizer on it.  I actually don't use
Apache::DBILogger, but the database table is similar to the table
generated by Apache::DBILogger.
T.J. Mather                             http://tjmather.com
http://cpan2.org/                       New CPAN Search Engine
http://www.anidea.com/                  Digital Asset Management