Hello,
        Me again (sorry about this) and this is probably a silly question
but, each of my Apache children load in CGI.pm at startup time (via the
startup.pl method). The only problem is that the apache-error log grows
due to the CGI.pm startup message

     (offline mode: enter name=value pairs on standard input).

        Now, how do i get these messages removed or not going to my
logfile ? I have the latest CGI.pm from CPAN,along with perl 5.005 patch
3,
mod_perl 1.24 and Apache 1.3.17 on a FreeBSD box.

        Its not 'mission critical' (obviously) but its jst one of those little
'niggling' things that i would like to know how to 'scratch'. Thank you
as
always.

        Stefs