On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Jeff Beard wrote:

> This may be offtopic-ish but I'm hoping for some forbearance.
> This has ruined a perfectly good day. :)
>
> I have an application that gets it state information from PATHINFO.
> Runs fine without SSL but I setup a test env using Raven SSL then
> PATHINFO, and SCRIPT_NAME, start returning different data.
>
> For instance the program handler would be called /foo and I'll add /bar to
> the path to trigger a behavior. Under SSL, the SCRIPT_NAME is set to /foo/bar
> and PATHINFO is empty. Without SSL, SCRIPT_NAME is /foo and PATHINFO is bar.

is this under Apache::Registry?

Does it happen on with SSL connections or with both SSL connections
and normal connections when Raven SSL is loaded/compiled in? If the
latter then I would suspect that Raven SSL is patching something
funny into Apache. (I've never tried Raven SSL. I use mod_ssl for
SSL in Apache).

In any case, you might have more luck with Covalent's support.

> This is Apache 1.3.12, mod_perl 1.24, Raven 1.5.3 on RH Linux 6.2. mod_perl
> was built with EVERYTHING=1. All modules were statically built. Perl 5.00503.

 - ask

--
ask bjoern hansen - <http://ask.netcetera.dk/>
more than 70M impressions per day, <http://valueclick.com>