On Sat, 17 Mar 2001, Surat Singh Bhati wrote:
> Once I generate someoutput or page using my handler, I want to
> pass it to apache to process the #exec.
>
> Apache::SSI does not support #exec and "PerlSSI disabled in DSO build"
> I am using the DSO mod_perl.
>

> Any solution?

Apache::SSI does support #exec.  It says so right there in the man
page.

But why #exec?  Is there some reason you have to do it that way?  It's
going to be slow and will crush your machine with forking.

If the thing you're exec'ing is a Perl script, you can run it under
Apache::Registry and call it with an include.

There are lots of discussions on how to do this in the mailing list
archives.

- Perrin