On Mar 19, Geoffrey Young ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) was heard to say:

>   In the spirit of things free and fun, I again have a sponsor for mod_perl
> T-Shirts for this year's ApacheCon BOF.  I think we can afford to make this
> year's BOF a bit more organized than last year's (probably no shirt
> tossings) but the shirts will likely be there just the same.
>
>   What I don't have are any ideas for a shirt theme.  The sponsor will be
> taking care of all the graphics work required - just your mental capital is
> needed.

Forgive me, it's been a long Monday...

The MS ripoff version:

   mod_perl: Where do you want to send someone today?

The catchphrase-of-the-day version:

   mod_perl: All your browser are belong to us.

The *ahem* version:

   mod_perl: Delivering your porno faster than anyone else.

The big brother version:

   mod_perl: We know who you are. We'll tell you what you need to know.

The Perl advocate's version:

   mod_perl: Let's see you try to do this with Python.

Cheers,
Charles

--
Charles J. Brabec      | I'd like to talk about... how good things used to be,
Web Systems Programmer | how bad they are now, and how much worse they're going