Hi

( 01.03.20 10:36 -0500 ) Geoffrey Young:
> still need more suggestions for a theme that aren't tongue-in-cheek,
> though :)

But those are the best ones! And puns and other word play are a part of
perl culture!

Also, just for my information, who decides on the theme and how do they
do it?

--
\js

The teacher was discussing the creation of the world, Adam &  Eve
and  their  expulsion from the paradise.  At the end of the class
the teacher asks: "So students, Can you tell me who were  Adam  &
Eve ?".

One student answered: "They were russians".

"Why ?" asked the teacher.

"Because they didn't have clothes, house or car and they  thought
they were in paradise".