What's about FreeBSD?
If shared memory is not compiled in kernel of FreeBSD I cant use GTop
module because of absant of shared memory.
So I dont know is there performance affect or not.

In case apache is compiled as DSO and mod_perl is a loadable module,
how mod_perl will use shared memory(i.e. absant of shared memory) in this case?

Or I must compile FreeBSD with shared memory support for using this
performance technique?

Thx.
Ruslan.