Hello,

JW>Is there a way to get a person MAC address using apache, mod_perl or
JW>javascript. I have yet to find a way to do this? I need a way to
JW>uniquely identify the computer a person is using (i.e. not ip address).

If you mean the MAC address of the remote client who is connecting to your
server, no. This information isn't included in the request sent to you.
Using cookies as identification mechanisms is probably the way to go.

Humbly,

Andrew

Andrew Ho               http://www.tellme.com/       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Engineer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]          Voice 650-930-9062
Tellme Networks, Inc.       1-800-555-TELL            Fax 650-930-9101