At 08:29 28/03/2001 -0500, Geoffrey Young wrote:
>> From: darren chamberlain [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
>> Might this be a good time to consider Cafe Press, then?
>
>as it turns out, the graphics house was actually the sponsor
>them bailing means that we don't even get a design...

But if there _was_ some good artwork, would Cafe Press (or any similar
service) be a possible option ? I'd need to discuss this with my partners,
but if it is seen as a viable way to have shirts, and if there is a hole
somewhere in one of the graphic guys' planning, it would be possible for us
to provide the artwork (perhaps against a small mention in a corner).

-- robin b.
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he
will sit in a boat & drink beer all day.