Thanks all for the suggestions and idea provoking chatter.  I appreciate.  I
also much apologize as I didn't fully comprehend your first suggestion
Perrin.  Simple mind lapse caused by a lack of sleep and not enough
caffeine.  :o)

But, you are right about the DB being down.  A cache is a must in such a
case.  Thank you for pointing that out.  :o)

Brian Johnson
Systems Administrator/Programmer
Source1hosting.tv (www.source1hosting.tv)
Surgeon General announcement:
"Coffee is a direct substitute for sleep."