On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 09:29:22AM +0100, G.W. Haywood wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> On Tue, 17 Apr 2001, Alexei Barantsev wrote:
>
> > I have found that Apache::AutoIndex does not handle correctly filenames with
> > special symbols - whitespaces, <, > and so on.
>
> Are you *sure* you want to have those symbols in your filenames??

Well, if it's generating links to actual files, it should make sure the
links are always valid ones, not escaping there characters would possibly
break HTML specs in the output and generate links you can't click on.

So I will apply this patch.

Thanks.

> 73,
> Ged.

| Philippe M. Chiasson  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        |
| SmartWorker http://www.smartworker.org        |
|     IM : gozerhbe  ICQ : gozer/18279998       |
|   64.8% computer corrupt according to         |
| http://www.freespeech.org/ljk/purity.html     |
Those who learn from history are doomed to have it repeated
to them anyway.
        -- Larry Wall

perl -e '$$=\${gozer};{$_=unpack(P26,pack(L,$$));/^Just Another Perl
Hacker!\n$/&&print||$$++&&redo}'

PGP signature