Hi there,

I'm trying to roll out some software by one of our 3rd party
developers. I'm trying to find out if the scripts will actually be run
through mod_perl and not as cgi's.

The only config changes that they have specified to my Apache config
is as follows :

Alias /cgi-bin/  /real/path/to/perl-scripts/

<Location /cgi-bin>
        SetHandler  perl-script
        PerlHandler Apache::Registry
        Options +ExecCGI
</Location>

They have not requested any settings like
PerlWarn On
PerlTaintCheck On

There are also no use statements being required (eg use
Apache::Registry() ) in the config.

Is there any way to check that the scripts are being run through
mod_perl and not as cgi's ?

Thanks,

--
--Wayne--
The time for action is passed.              | [EMAIL PROTECTED]