[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Charlie Garrison) wrote:
>G'day,
>
>>I can successfully build on Darwin, but a couple problems remain.
>
>Why not use the mod_perl that was installed with the system? You'll
>need to add the modules to your httpd.conf (see list archives for
>more details, search for 'Installation on MAC OS X').

I do a lot of recompiling and reconfiguring of mod_perl and various
Apache:: modules, so it's pretty important that I figure out how to get
compilation & installation working properly.  I also just want to debug
whatever was going wrong, so it can get fixed.

I was under the impression from your original post in that thread that
you were talking about the old Mac OS X Server system, but I see now
from poking around that it was Darwin after all.

So perhaps I'll try compiling just the mod_perl DSO and see whether that
works.  I've never gone that route before because of the historic DSO
problems with mod_perl.

  Ken Williams                             Last Bastion of Euclidity
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]                            The Math Forum